About Ph.D. in Management of Technology
The mission of the Management of Technology Programs is to offer an interdisciplinary study/research that is focused on meshing the scientific essence of technology with the art of its management. The aim is to create a layer of capable managers to lead enterprises that compete in a dynamic business environment increasingly dependent upon the unprecedented pace of technological change. They can also contribute to raising indigenous technological capabilities of the society at large through technological innovations in the era of digitization.
The set of skills that Ph.D. students will acquire are the following:
- Exposing students to a broad set of issues and provide the opportunity for the students to acquire more in-depth knowledge and experience in the subject matter.
- Providing the students with a strong research experience in their dissertation, affording the students to innovate and contribute to the knowledge-base in the area of their specific interest.
- Containing elements of overseas residence or field experience in a research institution and, or multinational organization.
- Prepare students to have a leading position in industry meshing technology with business establishment.
- Provide the students with the knowledge and tools to enhance the competitiveness of the businesses and hence their success and sustainability.