About M.Sc. Management of Technology
The mission of the Management of Technology Programs is to offer an interdisciplinary study/research that is focused on meshing the scientific essence of technology with the art of its management. The aim is to create a layer of capable managers to lead enterprises that compete in a dynamic business environment increasingly dependent upon the unprecedented pace of technological change. They can also contribute to raising the indigenous technological capabilities of the society at large through technological innovations in the era of digitization.
The set of skills that M.Sc. students will acquire are the following:
- Coping with the basics of Management of Technology.
- Studying the techniques and processes of innovation.
- Acquiring management and product development skills.
- Exposure to the market rules and techniques of technological businesses.
- Developing a solid background in processes of technology transfer and acquisition and the principles of intellectual property rights.
- Getting acquainted with proper entrepreneurship activities in meshing technology with business.
- Graduates are provided with the concepts and nature of research and will have a clear understanding of its philosophies and approaches and gain practical experiences with the methodologies used.